Hiring For Specialist Complaints Management - Pune - Best Pro
Best Pro as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Hiring For Specialist Complaints Management jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Best Pro company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
1. Primary contact for all customer experience reporting and complaint handling activities
2. This individual is responsible for independently receiving, documenting, investigating, and coordinating responses on all complaints.
3. Ensures timely investigation of and response to all complaints. This involves initiating and participating in investigations and corrective action arising from complaints. Collaborates with all dpt. (Sales, Collection, Antifraud,)
4. Maintains current and complete complaint files.
5. Performs analyses of complaints and implant reports for trends and identification of potential corrective or preventive actions.
6. Prepares reports for periodic management reviews.
7. Train new employees.
8. Prioritizes work to meet deadlines.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,50,000 P.A. Best In Industry
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Keyskills: Customer Experience Complaint Handling Corrective Action
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Strong communication and organization skills required
2. Min 2 years of related work experience required
3. Works independently on and resolves complex issues.
4. MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
5. Ability to interact with individual/groups at all levels, good presentation/training skills
6. Ability to identify priorities and function independently.