Incoming Quality Inspector - Bangalore - Ather Energy
Ather Energy as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Incoming Quality Inspector jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ather Energy company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
What will I be doing at Ather?
The Automotive Incoming Quality Inspector / Engineer is a crucial interface with the purchasing and engineering functions within Ather. Working with the vehicle engineering group, NPD & Supplier quality engineer. Incoming Quality Inspector / Engineer will be an integral part of the team evaluating Incoming parts quality requirement, assessing risk in production line processes, and providing oversight on testing and quality processes to ensure all products are delivered meeting stated technical and delivery requirements consistent with automotive APQP and ISO/TS 16949 requirements.
The Incoming Quality Inspector acts as the technical liaison between engineering, purchasing, manufacturing, and our suppliers. In this role, the Incoming Quality Inspection works with SQE/NPD to resolve supplier quality / in-process issues, monitor supplier quality level and provide technical support focused on meeting program launch and production requirements.
What kind of experience & skills do I need for this role?
- Ensures Incoming materials meet quality requirements and in the case of deviations, makes sure appropriate analysis report and documented
- Ensures necessary safety measures for project are identified, noted, and executed with respect to all program requirements
- Document reviews and improves incoming, manufacturing quality control programs
- Continuously monitors incoming & inline process activity while maintaining active communication with internal & suppliers and surveillance personnel
- Drives defect containment and assures problem resolution in a timely manner for components or material quality issues impacting production lines and external customers
- Drives and monitors Incoming standards, Test procedure, Inspection method, New Product Introduction (NPI), warranties, field/supplier quality
- Works in cross-functional teams, including with Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS), on design changes and manufacturing process to ensure Incoming Inspection approval
- Reviews supplier inspection method, manufacturing, purchasing, and quality documentation, which may include 8D’s for compliance to Ather and customer requirements
- 2-5 years of experience and strong technical background in Inspection/ Testing/Analysis/EMS manufacturing and quality management.
- Knowledge of Testing Electronics component, hardware, Motor, sensors, soldering materials, testing and acceptance criteria.
- Knowledge of Surface-mount technology (SMT), IPC-A600, IPC-A610, IPC-A620, J-STD-001 preferred
- Knowledge of technology – radar, infrared, Bluetooth and visual spectrum sensors and processing equipment
- Demonstrated knowledge of probability, statistical quality control and design of experiments
Electrical & Electronics Degree / Diploma preferred