Architect Mobile Development - Bangalore - Medtronic
Medtronic as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Architect Mobile Development jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Medtronic company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
This individual will serve as the technical leader for the development and support of a Mobile application architecture and design that meet CRHF’s current and long term product portfolio needs. Implements and maintains new or improved mobile software products, procedures and techniques as they pertain to mobility solutions, such as iOS, Android and web apps. Provides innovative and cost-effective development solutions according to the project technical objectives and timing. Evaluates emerging mobile technologies and stays updated on mobile software and hardware industry trends.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Informatics.
- 10+ years of development experience with 5+ years of hands-on experience designing and developing mobile solutions with iOS, Android and Windows Mobile
- Research mobility solutions that meet customer requirements
- Develop recommendations for best-fit mobility solutions
- Coordinate with mobility vendors to arrange all steps of solution integration
- Configure mobility solution, improve mobility solution performance and use
- Document configuration documents, design documents, architecture documents, etc.
- Develop, test and maintain mobile software solutions and execute in their development - in agreement with project technical and timing objectives.
- Assist in identifying and organizing requirements and producing specifications for mobile application projects.
- Apply usability procedures and principles as defined at the project or product-line level or through customer input.
- Produce analysis, mathematical models, designs and draw design conclusions based on those.
- Build prototypes, frameworks, development kits and accelerator systems suitable for testing and evaluation
- Provide timely corrective actions on all assigned defects and issues.
- Conduct and/or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, code and other artifacts. Ensure commitments are agreed, reviewed and met.
- Create and maintain product documentation (requirements, specification, design, development, integration, test procedures and results).
- May author/co-author technical reports, papers, articles, patents and presentations.
- Learn new skills and adopt new practices readily in order to develop innovative and low-cost products that maintain the company's technical leadership position.
- Apply and comply with the project development process as defined by the Project Manager.
- Strong working and applicable knowledge of mobile solutions, devices and industry trends.
- Innovative thinker, able to envision how mobile technology can be implemented to solve complex hardware and software challenges
- Hands-on experience with application deployment to respective platform marketplaces (Apple App Store, Google Play)
- Strong experience with Xamarin and well versed in best practices of cross-platform development
- Strong experience with the Visual Studio .NET development stack including C#, ASP.NET, etc.
- Strong experience with agile development methodology
- Experience with consumption of RESTful / JSON services and APIs
- Proficiency with version control system, ideally Git/GitHub
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile.
- The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
- Must be able to lift or move (i.e. computers, servers, etc.) weighing up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to travel independently
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.