Corporate Controller Valuation Control Group Bangalore Team Analyst - Bangalore - Jpmorgan Chase
- Corporate Controller Valuation Control Group Bangalore Team Analyst
- Jpmorgan Chase
- Bangalore KA
- 17 Feb, 2017 30+ days ago
Jpmorgan Chase as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Corporate Controller Valuation Control Group Bangalore Team Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Jpmorgan Chase company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Corporate Controller - Valuation Control Group Bangalore Team - Sr. Analyst
VCG is organized along business lines including Corporate & Investment Bank (Macro Products, Credit, Equities, Securitized Products, IB Risk), CIO, Treasury & Corporate (CTC), Asset Management, Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) and Commercial Banking (CB). Clients of the group include senior management, business heads, regulators, and both internal and external audit. The group also works closely with the Traders, CFOs, Market Risk, and Middle Office to ensure a complete understanding of business issues and the accurate execution of valuation policy.
· Execute price verification/benchmark process including the calculation of fair value adjustments
· Assist with various VCG established practices and control initiatives as well as perform necessary work relating to management reporting, regulatory mandates and consistency within the broader VCG framework
· Partner with various functional groups on valuation related issues and develop/implement appropriate measures with the goal of ensuring fair value
· Enhance existing control framework including reviewing independent pricing processes, assessing potential coverage developments and implementing new tools to enhance control efficiency
· Other value-added projects related to Business, Risk, and Finance initiatives
· Undergraduate degree with finance and economics major preferred
· Graduate degree with finance, economics, mathematics, engineering a plus
· Ability to understand complex products, and analyze transaction and process flows
· Work experience in financial industry a plus
· Understanding of valuation concepts as they pertain to financial products and derivatives, basic accounting knowledge
· Analytical and quantitative aptitude. Candidates with quantitative backgrounds preferred.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Experience with Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Visual Basic, automation and database skills a plus
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently
Primary Location IN-KA-Bangalore East-Prestige Technology Park / 86855
Organization CORPORATE SECTOR
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Employee Status Regular
Corporate Brand JPMorgan Chase & Co.