Analyst - Hyderabad - Bank America
Bank America as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Bank America company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Description (Overview of Role)
An opening exists for an experienced production support analyst within Global Wholesale Banking Technology & Operations (GWBT&O) team in India. The successful candidate will be responsible for daily Production Support functions for Mainframe applications. They will work on and ensure that all incidents related to the supported applications are resolved in a timely manner. The resource will ensure functioning of the production environment with the view to maintain stability and control.
This position is a hands-on technical role that requires the analyst to be able to support incidents in the production environment and also provide release and health-check/monitoring support. The analyst will have overall responsibility for day to day support of the GWBT suite of applications.
- Production support of the GWBT suite of applications.
- Participates in design, development and implementation of releases and processes.
- Manages deliverables, communicate risks, work in an integrated team and have a comfort level working with a geographically dispersed team.
- Supports development teams in initiatives and other projects as required.
- Manages the implementation of multiple portfolios/initiatives and application support items into production.
- Provides overall coverage and control on changes being implemented into Production environment, prioritize their urgency, criticality, group changes in order of relevance, assess inter-dependencies between changes, determine and eliminate conflicts, assess risk and determine risk mitigating plans.
- Provides late support when necessary, be flexible and may work in weekends as required for support.
- Creates implementation plans and release notes.
- Defines, implements and executes release strategy improvements to meet the demands for ability to deliver far higher volume of change to the platform with no reduction in stability objectives.
- Manages multiple conflicting business / technology priorities
- 5+ years of industry experience preferably in banking with support background and related high pressure environment, other industry experience will also be considered.
- Proven proficiency in Java, J2EE,JSP, Java Script, CSS, HTML, UNIX, Oracle, Weblogic, Apache, Eclipse, TOAD, Autosys etc.
- Good Knowledge of Loan processing
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential; must be pro-active, enthusiastic, flexible and results driven
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various stakeholders, such as, business partners, project manager, Technical lead, developers and testing partners who may be based in various geographical locations and timeframes
- Influence other change groups to ensure delivery of service meets level required by the organization as a whole.
- Demonstrable experience in resolving complex issues involving multiple groups and liaise with key business stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills with a natural ability to research and resolve complex systems, applications and user issues
- Solid knowledge of SDLC and experience in production support
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 shift environment (nights, weekends, holidays) as needed to handle high priority issues
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changes in priorities
- Excellent spoken and written English and clear oral communication skills
Posting Date : 19/05/2017
Location : IN--Hyderabad