Programmer Analyst - Hyderabad - Oracle
Oracle as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Programmer Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Oracle company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Technical Operations Manager (TOM) is the primary liaison between the customer and the Internal Oracle groups like Development/Support and back end operations. Technical Operations Manager is familiar with their client's business, projects, environments and OPC infrastructure. Technical Operations Manager leverages their technical, Functional and managerial expertise to drive customer needs within Oracle Internal teams mainly focusing on Operations, thereby increasing customer satisfaction. As on date ideal candidates will have a FusionApps/FWM/Database/eBusiness Suite Administration, Performance background with extensive client facing experience. Technical management acumen is preferred with excellent communication and escalation management skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Good over knowledge of different technologies and understanding of basic architecture.
· Triage skills
· Client management
· Escalation Management
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Past experience with high profile clients in a customer facing technical management or delivery role is preferred.
· Ability and Enthusiasm to learn new technology
· Demonstrated ability to work in a cooperative team environment.
· Drive/Triage functional and technical issues of customer
· Oracle Applications Configuration changes
· Performance Tuning and Trouble Shooting
· Oracle Applications Security
· Oracle Application Server Administration
· Oracle Applications and Database cloning and refreshes
· 3rd Party Integration to Oracle Applications
· Oracle Applications Upgrades
· Operating System
· SQL and PL/SQL maintenance
· Custom Code Administration
· Oracle Database Administration
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.