Registered Nurse - - Apollo Hospitals
Apollo Hospitals as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Registered Nurse jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Apollo Hospitals company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Responsibilities :
- Adheres to all hospital policies and nursing code of conduct.
- Develop objectives for the management of patient nursing care.
- Co-operate with personal of other departments and nursing personnel in providing for patient total needs.
- Evaluate her work periodically.
- Report and document all accident / indicants in which she is involved.
- Perform extra duties when called upon especially on an emergency.
General Nursing Duties:
- Recognizes and analyze the patient’s needs.
- Assesses plans and implement total patient care.
- Apply scientific principles in giving patient care.
- Utilize available resources in giving patient care.
- Include the patient and family in the planning of care.
- Evaluate her performance in relation to effectiveness of care provided.
- Maintain appropriate patient care records.
- Recognize legal implications in nursing practice and follows the policies of the nursing service department.
- Ensure a safe and therapeutic environment for her patient.
- Maintain a high standard of nursing care and practice.
- Thinks and acts promptly in emergency situations.
- Keeps her knowledge up to date.
- Give health teaching to the patients and family members.
- Assist with ward teaching where necessary.
- Pursue own professional development.
Specific Unit Related Nursing Care:
- Have adequate knowledge of admission protocol (Admission of patient).
- Have good communication skill.
- Have basic knowledge of the Diagnosis of Patient and implementation of Nursing Care Plan.
- Have knowledge of patient needs including pediatrics drug calculations.
- Have knowledge on Medication management including the 5 rights and calculations.
- Inserts IV cannula, adult and paediatric.
- Draws Blood Sample.
- Assist in activities of daily living including sponge bath, assistance with shower,.
- To Receive/Transfer and/or Discharge of Patient, including patient education.
- Provides pre operative care as per hospital policy.
- Prepares patients for various diagnostic procedures.
Performs all other tasks as required by the department.
Jobs Specifications :
- Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery / Orthopaedics.
Technical Competencies :
- Basic Computer Skill.
- Good technical Knowledge and skills in Nursing.
- Carries out all instructions effectively.
Behavioral Competencies :