Network Design Analyst - - Ntt Data Services
Ntt Data Services as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Network Design Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ntt Data Services company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a Network Design Sr. Analyst to join our team inNoida.
• Gather requirements, analyze technical networking issues and provide options and recommendations.
• Participation in daily operations meeting, ensuring compliance and meet SLA for sites and service area.
• Supporting customer environments on 24x7x365 basis.
• Hands-on experience in troubleshooting routing protocols like BGP, EIGRP and OSPF.
• Knowledge of Network Monitoring Tools i.e Spectrum, NetQOS Reporter Analyzer
• Network support and/or Network operations experience of 4-6 years.
• Ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts, as well as knowledge or related networking disciplines
• Full understanding of WAN/LAN internetworking including design elements including cost versus performance tradeoffs, protocol interoperability, network architecture development and requirements for testing / proof of concept.
• Advanced knowledge of platform operation systems (router platforms, LAN, WAN, and router protocols) and how they interact with the network
• Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills to support wireless infrastructures.
• Advanced skills in gathering requirements and designing/implementing/supporting network solutions
• Advanced skills and knowledge and adherence to Change Management processes
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong customer service skills; interfaces with customers, end users, partners and associates
• Additionally, the candidate must work well within a team, adapt easily to change. Candidate should have a history of working unsupervised while achieving required goals.
Experience : -
4- 6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Skills : -
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Customer facing skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Educational Qualification : -
- B.Tech./ MCA or Any Graduate
- Minimum of CCNA level certification, CCNP preferred, F5 experience desired.
- ITILv3 Foundation certification (desirable)
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is a leading business and IT services provider and global innovation partner, and part of the NTT DATA family of companies, with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. NTT DATA is part of NTT Group, one of the world’s largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues, and partner to 80% of the Fortune Global 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.