Etl Informatica Lead Consultant - Indore - Surtel Technologies
Surtel Technologies as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Etl Informatica Lead Consultant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Surtel Technologies company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Year of Experience:
- 6+ years
- The ETL Offshore Developer is a hands-on developer for supporting Manpower Group ETL Team and Technologies. You will be responsible for continuous improvement of business processes which are supported by the ETL Team. This position will participate in development and 24X7 support of data extraction and services including administration. The data is extracted from multiple source systems, cleansed into a usable format, and loaded into a centrally located instance for report generation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Play the role of an offshore ETL Technical Lead/Architect on various small, medium, large Projects & Enhancement requests, Responsible for creating Technical Specs & Low Level Design for Offshore development.
- Completely responsible for offshore delivery and the creation of WBS - Work Breakdown Structure for the offshore team.
- Play the role of a Project coordinator between various work streams within many projects and create Unit Test and Integration Test Plans.
- Organize daily technical discussions with the Onsite team also including the individual offshore work stream leads and set expectations for offshore delivery.
- Responsible in performing Integrating Migrated code and performing Integration Tests from Offshore and publish Test results to the onsite team.
- Implement data objects and integrating data shared across multiple source and target systems.
- Establish interfaces, developing and modifying functions, programs, routines, and stored procedures to export, transform, and load data.
- Validates ETL by developing and executing test plans and scenarios including data design and data quality. Collaborate with the DBA and System Administrator to ensure the data warehouse adhere to best practices, protocols and standards.
- Proactively perform data analysis by comparing multiple external source systems datasets and identify data inaccuracies and anomalies.
- Investigate root cause and work together with the DBA and/or act as a DBA to develop remediation steps.
- Create design documentation deliverables including, but not limited to Process Models, Process Decomposition Diagrams, Application Architecture Diagrams, Data Models, Data Flow Diagrams, and Entity Relationship Diagrams.
- Ability to lead and delegate to 3 to 4 ETL offshore development team.
- Implement and enforce development standards and best practices/guidelines across the team.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business level language and effectively communicate ideas and direction with all levels of business management and staff.
- Expert Knowledge in creating source to target mappings and ETL design for integration of new/modified data streams into the data warehouse/data marts.
- Responsible for the maintenance and verifying compliance with Data Mapping Templates and Data Movement Patterns, Standards and Best Practices.
- Drive analysis, recommendations, decisions, and delivery as well as develops/owns all project related planning documentation with input from the Business Owners, Sponsors, SMEs, and other departmental representatives.
Good To Have:
- Minimum of 8 years of hands on development experience implementing Informatica ETL solutions, particularly utilizing Informatica PowerCenter ETL platform.
- Minimum of 3 years in the capacity of Lead.
- The ideal candidate will have a systems background and extensive experience in designing, database modeling, developing and supporting ETL solutions using an Oracle Data Warehouse.
- Expert level experience in data modelling, process modelling, and structured analysis and design techniques.
- Experience with data extraction and loading of information, data and project.
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, prioritizing work and dividing time between multiple projects and support tasks.
- Proven strength in interpreting customer business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements.
- Master’s degree in Business, MIS, or related discipline preferred.