Associate Solution Manager - Bangalore - Misys
Misys as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Solution Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Misys company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Misys: Who are we?
Misys is one of the world’s leading producers of financial services software, providing the broadest and deepest portfolio of products on the market. We are helping to transform the global financial services industry by making financial institutions more resilient, more efficient, and more competitive. Over the past three years Misys has delivered 73 product releases, launched five new products, won over 40 awards, acquired IND to tap into digital channels, CCS to expand our lending offering and closed over 1,000 deals while gaining over 60 new customers.
Misys solutions are used by some of the world's leading financial institutions!
Including 48 of the world's 50 largest banks
13 of top 20 largest global banks use Misys corporate solutions
Solutions used by 16 of the top 25 global syndicated loan book runners
17 of the top 20 banks use Misys treasury and capital markets solution
73 products released in FY14-FY16
>300 new modules released in FY14-16
2,159 R&D employees
o 31% existing product maintenance
o 69% new product development
Why work for Misys?
Misys believes in empowering its people by providing the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing a new product, writing new software, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, rest assured that with Misys, the future is yours to shape. Our expansive network allows us to provide opportunities for growth in and outside of our organization. Be a part of a team of people who value and challenge you. If employed at Misys, you will work with people who are leading the financial services industry in innovation.
Solution Consulting Engineering
SCE is a global team of domain specialists focused on pre-sales activities. SCE’s principal role is to apply that knowledge to drive sales for Misys.In this part of the role SCE will work in concert with the global solutions consulting team and to understand & identify client’s needs and led the internal bid management culminating in the solution proposal and demonstration showinghow Misys solutions can uniquely address those needs and close business.
The chosen individuals will be expected to work independently or with a diverse team to lead by example and exercise leadership through credibility and accountability and play a leading role in the development of a significant business in the region and at a global level for Misys in the Financial Services sector. Consequently this role will also be expected to take a leading role in the development of our propositions for the region and globally and work closely with product management to help with roadmaps and value proposition development
As a member of the Solution Consulting team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Lead on smaller engagements and be a specialist on specific products/business areas.
- Applies Solution Selling concepts to customer situations and regularly produces key verifiable outcomes.
- Creates Demo for Excellence content for review; follow principles in customer engagements.
- Demonstrate the solution architecture and integration principles with external systems for client engagement
- Works as a key member of the team in creation of the Solution Definition. Able to create and maintain the Solution Overview doc.
- Performs opportunity assessments following Misys qualification approach. Able to clearly articulate key elements but grasps the solution detail.
- Drives the creation of particular deliverables on the bid e.g RFP/RFI/Solution Approach. Contributes to final materials and data repositories (RFP engine). Provides expert input to repositories.
Educational Background: Bachelor's or master's degree in a computer field from a reputed or good university
The Required Skills
- Ability to demonstrate a strong Online Banking/ Mobile Banking Banking background, with at least 10 years’ experience in the industry with a minimum of 5years in Banking.
- Proven pre-sales, business analyst or experience in the Bank on Retail Banking including rules, workflows and financial regulations.
- Specialist in specific areas of Core Banking. Should include several of the following areas:
- Retail Banking
- Business Intelligence
- Digital Channels
- Proven experience and exposure using the a object oriented analysis and design methodology with focus on java and related technologies
- Deep understanding of the underlying architectural concepts.
- Good understanding of relational database principals and technologies.
- Strong technical skills on UNIX or Windows.
- Strong technical skills on IBM WAS.
- Hands on development experience of 4-5 years of experience in these
- Solid understanding of the importance of software development processes and product life cycles; exposure to eXtreme Programming and Rapid Application Development practices will be considered a plus.
- Prior expiernce in leading/managing teams
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with FusionBanking Essence is highly desirable.
- Autonomy, Auto-motivation, Problem solving and Decision making are key.