Analyst Accounts Payable - Pune - Eaton
Eaton as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Analyst Accounts Payable jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Eaton company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- This is a senior accounting analyst role on global shared services team supporting the Accounts Payable work stream within the financial shared services and the systems that support these processes. This position is responsible for functional production support of these processes and systems. This position is supporting an evolving global group of internal customers. This role provides an excellent learning opportunity with a broad geographic and business scope as we are growing towards a global organization. The ideal candidate is an energetic critical thinker, highly analytical, skilled in driving process improvements, who demonstrates the drive, business acumen, and people capability to deliver results within Eaton’s global financial shared services environment
- Trouble shoots escalated Account Payable issues from the front line customer support process team as needed to resolve issues.
- Work with and be the liaison between IT production support and the functional process teams.
- Evaluate and trouble shoot global issues within the IMD (Interface monitoring dashboard) module of Oracle.
- Advise customers of system on complex accounting related questions to ensure accounting issues are resolved to enable accurate financial reporting.
- As needed, prepare analysis for division and corporate senior management, including ad hoc reporting and metric analysis to allow action on key metrics
- Maintain interaction with various internal customers within Eaton to stay abreast of the changing tax environment, specifically related to legal entities and intercompany, to be able to effectively analyze processes for opportunities for improvement and to stay compliant.
- Recognize and implement process improvements and cost out initiatives as needed.
- Facilitate training opportunities within customer support team regarding customer service and proper usage of support tools and processes, i.e. Column Case Management Qualifications
- Basic Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Position Criteria:
- Financial accounting systems experience in Accounts Payable and/or General Ledger
- Knowledge of GAAP and other relevant accounting/auditing requirements
- Knowledge of Sarbane’s Oxley (SOX) 404 and 302 internal controls
- Proven problem solving and communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Preferred Criteria:
- Strong customer service orientation
- Knowledge of SQL*Plus (ad hoc query software) a plus
- Position requires a high level of analytical skills in order to meet the ad hoc demand for information on a daily basis. Most of this position is unplanned, non-routine work that requires a strong accountant with analytical skills and a good understanding of all of the Accounts Payable processes to perform efficiently and effectively in the role.
- Position requires a good understanding of the technical aspects of the systems used and supported. This includes identifying issues, troubleshooting, and actively participating in the resolution of system issues.
- Will have interaction with numerous members of senior management including executive management, regional vice presidents, country controllers, shared service center vice presidents, etc.
- Must have an understanding of strategic initiatives and be able to gather data to support strategic decisions.
- Needs to utilize technical tools to gather information for analysis.
- Must maintain professionalism when interacting with internal departments and software vendors.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Must be highly motivated, highly analytical and a self-starter.
- Must be able to mentor other team members.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No