Architect - Bangalore - Cargill
Cargill as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Architect jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Cargill company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
ensures the HR
SuccessFactors application functional/technical areas are well understood and
managed from an end-to-end perspective and in alignment with the center-led
portfolio roadmap(s), and region and global business priorities.
This position will develop and maintain a
deep understanding of the application (or suite of applications) and will
partner with Portfolio Solution Architects to facilitate alignment with global
portfolio architecture and enterprise-wide architecture standards.
This position is entrusted to proactively
identify data requirements, application requirements, security/privacy
requirements as well as infrastructure requirements and/or impacts and work
with Technical Architects to address.
Utilizing a strong expertise in HR business processes and the SuccessFactors applications that support these processes, this position ensures solutions developed/procured are aligned to enterprise architecture standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet the financial targets (cost and benefits). This position is accountable for solution evaluation and early-phase project estimates which contribute to the business case.
The Application Architect is also responsible for staying current with emerging business and technology trends, promoting the ‘art of the possible’, and driving innovation investments throughout the assigned regional portfolio(s). This role is able to facilitate the difficult conversations involving balancing corporate strategies and local business requirements. This requires an ability to see multiple perspectives, steer discussions towards fact-based comparisons, and drive significant net value for the enterprise.
50% Architecture Planning and Development
- Owns the conceptual, logical and physical Architecture for an application (i.e. SuccessFactors)
- Responsible for ensuring the security architecture meets the requirements provided via TGRC
- Responsible for the technical architecture for solutions within their scope
- Primary contact for the vendor(s) of your application(s) (including open source distribution vendors)
- Responsible for ensuring Cargill roadmap items are included in vendor of your application(s) roadmap (including open source distribution vendors)
- Support end-to-end application architecture integrity and the functional relationship across multiple projects and/or applications
- Develops solution conceptual designs and solution blueprints
- Responsible for maintaining solution integrity through the course of the project including controlling scope, managing solutions for change requests and clarifying solution capabilities during all delivery phases
- Acts as part of the broader Cargill Architecture community to define and execute architecture processes.
- Partners with the Portfolio Architect(s) to understand the application architecture for all capabilities within the HR portfolio (meaning the application portfolio, key APIs, transactions, etc.) and the associated roadmap
- Ensures region application architecture aligns with portfolio architecture and Enterprise Architecture standards/principles
30% Business Partnership
· Work with regional BRMs and businesses to establish clear connections between business goals and strategies and the process, data, and technology investments required to achieve them.
· Provide consultation and recommendations for business capabilities, business process design, business intelligence design, software development design/architecture, application frameworks, and/or interfaces during the design and ongoing care of solutions.
· Regularly interface with other architects, business analysts, process designers, application portfolio managers, business relationship managers, and enterprise subject matter experts to understand and evaluate application(s) capability needs.
· Responsible for the definition of the architecture and technology opportunities of the application based on new and emerging technologies. Independently establish priorities and strategies, ensuring they are consistent with business goals and economic viability.
10% Architecture Assurance
· Manage adherence to defined standards throughout the design, development and implementation processes for the assigned application(s) including managing exceptions against the portfolio.
- Review new projects and architecture solutions, ensuring they are aligned with the enterprise architecture and meet financial targets.
- Champion data as a corporate asset, ensuring the value realization of the investments Cargill is making in the data and information areas are captured.
10% IT Innovation & Delivery
· Drives improvement of architecture methodologies and services. Supports implementation, improvements, and proper utilization of architecture tools. Ensures the quality of architecture assets, and keeps them up-to-date. Develops and maintains architecture metrics.
· Maintain knowledge of industry trends and utilize this knowledge to educate both IT and the business on opportunities to build better target architectures that support and drive business decisions.
· Drive the definition of the architecture and technology opportunities of the application(s) based on new and emerging technologies.
· Demonstrate knowledge of a wide variety of technology disciplines.
· Participates in routine and non-routine construction, automation, and implementation activities, ensuring successful implementation with architectural and operational requirements met
· Assist in the design of new testing methods and resolves routine and non-routine technical issues with minimal assistance. With minimal guidance, monitors systems capacity and performance.
· Participates in disaster recovery activities and contributes to disaster recovery planning.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Management Information Systems; OR equivalent experience
· 8 years business experience with diverse operational, development and business roles
· 3 years’ experience with business process design and improvement; knowledge of HR solutions
· Experience collaborating with regional teams to define business requirements and deliver solutions that meet business goals
- Experience in developing integrated solutions involving process, data, and technology
- Experience with business case development
- Strong conceptual, strategic thinking, problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Ability to influence peers and leadership stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively within a large organization that operates using matrix management structures
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
· Business fluency in English
P r efer r ed Qualifications
· Business strategy development
- Knowledge of all components of enterprise
certification (Examples include ITIL, APICS, six sigma, etc.)
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job