Senior Consultant - - Oracle
Oracle as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Consultant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Oracle company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
An experienced Techno Functional consultant who has experience on OTM configurations, understanding of OTM business processes and architecture. Should be technically sound to handle complex business requirements and design and develop code for any GAP identified between business requirement and OTM.
Operates Independently to understand the business requirements . Hands on experience for Integration with EBS, WMS and SAP etc. Demonstrates expertise to deliver technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities.
4-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Techno Functional consultant with 4-8 years of total experience · Technical consultant with 4-8 years relevant experience and 1-2 OTM full cycle implementation
· Should have experience in Interacting with business users, requirement gathering and gap analysis, solution design, application configuration, conducting CRP, UAT
· Hands on Experience for Integration setup with EBS, WMS or SAP etc.
· Experience/Knowledge of OTM Upgrade (up to OTM 6.x)
· Development of Agents, Pl/Sql code, SQL writing skills, Unix Commands and simple Shell Scripting
· Awareness of new features of new Releases of OTM
· Hands on Experience of changing JSPX files, modifying Stylesheets and out.xml profile.
· Experience on Menu Manager, Screen Sets, Manager Layouts and Advanced Layouts
· Skills for Performance improvement
· BI Publisher Reports Development Skills
· Support Activities like debugging logs, exceptions and errors. Experience to handle P1 issue will be plus point.
· Having Functional Knowledge will be a plus point
· Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery / service quality norms
· Effectively consults with management and stake holders of customer organizations
· Experience of having worked at customer site in EMEA region will be a definite plus
· Knowledge of other products such as EBS or other VCP products will be a definite plus
· Industry experience with focus on Logistics/Supply Chain
Amount of Travel - 50%
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.