Requirements Analysis - Bangalore - Accenture
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Requirements Analysis jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Accenture Technology powers our clients’ businesses with innovative technologies—established and emerging—changing the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Join Accenture Technology and you’ll translate the operational needs of the world’s governments and leading businesses into the innovative technical solutions that will enable them to better serve their customers—your friends, family and neighbors. You’ll deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. You’ll create custom-designed solutions or integrate our technology platforms with their operations.
ROLE: Business and Integration Practitioner
1. Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology.
2. Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution.
3. Research, gather and synthesize information.
Must to have : Requirements analysis
1. 4-8 years of Business Analysis experience in supply chain analytics/strategy
2. Develop the vision and strategy for analytic-based tools to help support and improve the supply chain processes across the company.
3. Has good knowledge on basic supply chain process and concepts related to Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Logistics and Distribution
4.Education preferred Post-Graduate with specialization in Supply chain management/analytics from a well-recognized Institute;Industry Certifications and Industry Affiliations
5.At least 2 years working in industry in the domain of supply chain management