Walk Interview For The Post Dpr And Application Form - Chandigarh - Panjab University
- Walk Interview For The Post Dpr And Application Form
- Panjab University
- Chandigarh CH
- 06 Feb, 2017 30+ days ago
Panjab University as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Walk Interview For The Post Dpr And Application Form jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Panjab University company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH
Advertisement No.01/2017 Date: 06.02.2017
A walk-in-interview will be held on 14.02.2017 at 10 a.m. in the Vice Chancellor’s office, Panjab University, Chandigarh for one (01) post of ‘Director Public Relations- cum-Editor’ PU News in the Pay-Band of Rs.15600-39100+Grade Pay of 6600/- plus allowances admissible under the University rules against the Leave vacancy to be filled in purely on temporary/contract/deputation basis, initially for the period of six months or until the person holding lien joins back to the University, whichever is earlier. The interested candidates must bring their Bio-Data on the prescribed application form alongwith original documents/certificates at the time of walk-in- interview. No TA/DA will be paid. The detailed advertisement, essential qualifications, important instructions alongwith application form can be downloaded from the university website: www.jobs.puchd.ac.in or obtained from the office of the Assistant Registrar (Establishment).
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: -
Master’s Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication with atleast 55% marks from a UGC recognized University.
Relaxation of 5% in minimum educational qualifications prescribed for the post, will be provided to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped candidates.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as Public Relations professional in a reputed organization or 2 years’ teaching experience in the subject of Public Relations in a UGC recognized University.
• Working knowledge of Hindi/Punjabi (up to matric standard).
• Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office, Internet, publishing and design software.
1. The duties will include liaison with the external and internal public of the University, including the media; bringing out the University newsletter/ magazine; producing documentaries on the University; coordinating other publicity exercises for the University as and when necessary to build up its brand equity.
2. The University may, if so chooses, appoint a person on deputation.
3. On the recommendations of the Selection Committee, the appointing authority
can relax any qualifications or other conditions in the case of those considered eminently suitable by it.
4. The appointment of Director Public Relations-cum-Editor, P.U. News will be for a period of six months in the first instance. The period can be extended further till the person holding lien joins back the university.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES: -
1. The University may also prepare a waiting list in order of merit.
2. The eligibility of every candidate will be determined on the basis of the qualifications acquired and conveyed to this office by him/her upto the date fixed for walk-in-interview.
3. Incomplete application forms will be summarily rejected.
4. All documents in original will have to be produced at the time of walk-in-interview.
5. It is understood that the candidates shall possess the requisite qualifications and experience relevant to the post in the department concerned and other qualifications if any prescribed for the post.
6. If any information supplied by the candidate in his/her application form is found incorrect/false at any stage, his/her candidature/selection will be cancelled.
7. Along with original application form Candidates should attach nine photocopies of duly filled application form and one set of attested copies of certificate of Educational Qualifications and Experience in support of their claim for the same, failing which their applications will be rejected. Attested copies of conversion formula in case of CGPA be also attached.
8. Candidates should also indicate percentage of marks obtained by them in each examination in the column “Class/Division/Grade”.
9. Persons already in-service will be allowed to present themselves for interview only on the production of “No Objection Certificate” from their employers.
10. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
11. University reserves the right not to fill up the above post.
Serial No. _________
PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH Application for Class – A (Non-teaching) positions
(Use separate form for each post) The candidate should attach nine (For Office use) Photostat copies of this form (Diary No. ______ along-with the original Date ___________ Name of the Post _________________________ Advt. No. ___________________________ Department __________________________________________________________________ A. Name in full Mr./Mrs./Ms._______________________________________________ Affix recent (IN CAPITALS) passport size Father’s Name : Mr. ____________________________________________________ photograph Date of Birth : ___________________Place of Birth __________________________ Nationality : ____________________Marital Status ___________________________ Member of Scheduled Caste/Backward Class : Yes/No _________________________ (If yes, please attach certificate from Tehsildar/Magistrate 1st. Class of the area) B. Address : Permanent address : ____________________________________________________ (IN CAPITALS) _________________________________________________ Present Address : (For correspondence) ___________________________________ (IN CAPITALS) _________________________________________________
Mobile/Telephone: _________________________ E-mail: _________________________ C. Minimum Pay acceptable : _______________________Joining time ________________________________ (if selected) D. Educational Qualifications : (Please attach one set of attested copies along-with original application) Examination Univ./Board Main Subjects Year of Marks Class/Div./ Merit/ passing Obtd. (with Grade Prizes
Max. (Attach /Medals marks) conversion won, if
formula) any 1. Matric
2. 10+2/Pre-Med./ Pre-Engg. 3. B.A./B.Sc./ B.Com. etc. 4. M.A./M.Sc./ M.Com. etc. 5. M. Phil
6. Ph. D. 7. Any other Exam (Please Specify)
E. Professional Training :
Sr.No. Organisation Period Details of Training From To
F. Employment Experience (details in chronological order starting with first job) :
Name & Address of Date of Designation Nature of Basic Pay Reasons Employer/ Joining Leaving Job p.m. & Pay- for Institution Scale leaving
G. Referees :
These should be professionally competent persons, well acquainted with some aspects of the applicant’s training, accomplishments, capability and character but must be relations. At least two of them should be citizens of India. (Supervisor of each major employment and present or most employment must be listed.)
Name Occupation/Position Address
1. ___________________________________________________________________________________________ 2. ___________________________________________________________________________________________ 3. ___________________________________________________________________________________________ H. Additional Information : (No annexure need be enclosed) __________________________________________________________ I. List of Enclosures 1. ____________________ 2. __________________ 3. __________________ 4. _________________ 5. ______________________6. ____ ______________ 7. Draft No. __________ Dt.___________ Amount______ J. Declaration : I solemnly declare that :
(i) The foregoing information is complete and correct. I am not aware of any circumstances which may impair my fitness for employment in the Panjab University, Chandigarh.
(ii) I have never been disqualified from University work/appearing in any University examination. (iii) I have never been dismissed either from Govt. or from University, College or other Public or
Private Organisation service. (iv) I have never been prosecuted, kept under detention or bound down/fined, convicted by the Court
of Law for any offence. Place : _________________ _____________________ Date : __________________ Signature of Applicant Recommendation of the Employer
Signature of Employer (with Seal)