Manager Audit - Bangalore - Pwc
Pwc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manager Audit jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Pwc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The tasks, roles and responsibilities concerned with the job will include the following:
· Lead and manage a given portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance services.
· Conduct research on technical issues and to be able to present a point of view factoring the reporting requirements, client’s business and associated risks.
· Review of work done by team.
· Overall responsibility of engagement delivery.
· Manage project economics which includes budgeting, timely review of variance, timely billing and collections.
· Build and maintain sustainable client relationships by providing value add.
· Hire, c oach, train and develop team members on the job.
· To Guide junior staff in their career progression.
· Contribute to and assist in thought leadership initiatives.
· Assist in development of client proposals and marketing efforts.
· Identify potential business opportunities and contribute in conversion.
· Participate and contribute in various practice management related activities.
At least 6/7 + years (including articleship, preferably from Big 4 accounting firms)
Qualified Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
• Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in India, Generally Accepted Auditing Standards and Corporate Laws.
• Basic knowledge of Direct and Indirect tax laws.
• Good business acumen and global acumen.
• Good Excel, presentation and report writing skills
Communicate with Impact & Empathy
Develop Self & Others through Coaching
Build & Sustain Relationships
Be Passionate about Client Service
Be Curious: Learn, Share & Innovate
Lead & Contribute to Team Success
Demonstrate Courage & Integrity
Acquire and Apply Commercial & Technical Expertise
Manage Projects & Economics
Be Open Minded, Practical & Agile with Change