Operations Internship - Vadodara - Healthcare Informatics Pvt Ltd
Healthcare Informatics Pvt Ltd as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Operations Internship jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Healthcare Informatics Pvt Ltd company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
About the company:
Healthcare Informatics Pvt. Ltd. the Indian arm of DigiDMS Inc., USA is a Healthcare Information Technology Corporation that serves over 300+ providers across the US including Hospitals and Long Term Care facilities, multi-specialty Physician Groups affiliated with large Hospital Systems, Radiologists and Physical Therapy clinics.
HIPL is dedicated to provide quality Software Solutions and Information Technology Enabled Services including Medical Transcription, Medical Billing & Coding, targeted at hospitals, clinics, and independent physicians for their needs of maintaining Healthcare Records and generating professional practice revenues. Ours is a captive Healthcare KPO with more than 200 professionals working from its own office in Baroda, Gujarat and Associates working all over India and South East Asia in Medical Transcription, Medical Billing & Software Solutions.
About the internship:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. To work for Hospitals, Physician, specialist Doctors in US and understand for US Healthcare - Medical Billing
2. Process / Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management.
3. Preparing electronic insurance claims using billing program.
4. To generate Claims using ICDs (international coding for diseases) and CPTs (current procedures terminology).
Who can apply:
- Preferred B.Pharma/ M.Pharma/BHMS Experienced/ fresher
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly disciplined individuals.
- The ability to work under pressure and additional hours when required.
- Good presentation & computer skills (MS Excel /Word /PowerPoint /Internet)
- Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent Communication skills in English (Reading/Writing)
- Typing speed: 25 words per minute.
- Commitment to work for Eighteen months continuously.
- Basic Understanding of Medical Terminology
- Willingness to work from 8 am to 5 pm or 6 pm to 4 am IST.
Categories: Operations,MBA,Customer Service