Advisor Dba - Pune - Apmm Gsc
Apmm Gsc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Advisor Dba jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Apmm Gsc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
As an employee with Maersk GSC you will be part of a working environment as diverse as the APMM group. Maersk strongly encourages continuous learning at work and sharing of best practices by rewarding innovations. We aren’t all about work, we believe in a holistic development of our employees and so regularly organize recreational activities giving our employees a chance to unwind and showcase their creative side. As an organization we strongly believe in a people-centric approach with emphasis on employee engagement and work-life balance.
• Installs, configures, administers, monitors, supports, and maintains database servers and processes (MSBI-SQL
Server,SSIS,SSAS,SSRS, Microstrategy and other the third party tools) including monitoring of system health and
performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
• Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and
• Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
• Troubleshoots to resolve system related problems in real time; coordinates with relevant System Administrators and/or third party vendors regarding user support and problem resolution end-to-end.
• Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements.
• Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; Creates Schemas, tunes queries, schedules jobs and other DBA activities,
• Perform scheduled maintenance
• Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and Creates appropriate documentation and Standard Operating
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Capacity Planning along with Solution Architects
Who we are looking for
Minimum 4- 8 Years of Exp
• Graduation or masters in computer engineering, computer science, or equivalent combination of education and related
infrastructure administration experience required
• Eexperience in Database Administration (SQL Server), Database performance tuning, Database Security,
Application Administration [Installation and maintenance].
• Basic to Moderate skill in data manipulation and analysis using Excel, Sql, SSIS, SSRS etc. One or more tools desirable.
• Superior problem-solving skills, self-motivation and the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Microstrategy Administrator experience will be an added advantage