Supplier Governance Analyst - New Delhi - The Boston Consulting Group
The Boston Consulting Group as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Supplier Governance Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of The Boston Consulting Group company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
BCG spends ~$1.3B on goods and services across the firm globally. At its core, Procurement is accountable for ensuring that BCG is supplied with goods and services that meet business requirements, drive value and at best whole life cost to BCG.
The functional procurement team at BCG is a healthy, yet nascent operating function that has generated material savings to BCG over the past 5 years. We are embarking upon a procurement transformation to define and implement strategies, organization, systems and policies to create a sustainable operating model. This model should maximize value from our suppliers, mitigate risk and meet savings targets. BCG is a highly matrixed firm where purchasing decisions are often taken at the local level, therefore this transformation will need to be carried out with high levels of stakeholder engagement, alignment and collaboration.
Global Procurement function is currently made up of ~20 people located in London, Stockholm, New Delhi, Boston and Munich. The Scope of work requires deep procurement expertise in all procurement operational processes, relationship building, sell-in capabilities and sensitivity to local requirements. The individual taking on this challenge must possess a very high level of self-motivation/drive, persistency, resourcefulness and a willingness to facilitate change.
About the Role
As part of the Global Procurement Team, the Supplier Goverenance Analyst’s responsibilities will primarily be to support the Supplier Governance Team by providing research, analysis, reporting, auditing and administrative duties. The Supplier Goverenance Analyst will also contribute to the Function's expansion and support various development projects.
To perform the role effectively, you will need to:
- To provide support to both the Supplier Governance and wider Procurement functions, through data gathering and analysis, auditing metrics and scorecards, with the goals of enhancing vendor performance, plus early identification of risk and improvement
- Work with Supplier Governance Team to define and manage SLAs and KPIs to measure, monitor and drive supply performance
- Analyse various vendor markets and suppliers in different regions
- Administrate BCG's supplier contract management tool, i.e. configure and assign access rights to BCG's contract owners, upload supplier contracts, support tool implementation in new markets and hold user trainings on an ongoing basis
- Support Supplier Governance Team’s development projects, as well as internal communication with stakeholders
- Become familiar with internal category data and supplier categorisation
- Work with the supplier governance team to develop savings hypotheses
- Build insight from the analysis and provide preliminary findings/recommendations to buyer
- Analyst should locate and perform analysis on market and industry data
- Keeps knowledge base of industry trends, market research and analytic tools
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering (or other related degree programs)
- 5+ years of experience analyzing data in sourcing, procurement operations, procurement consulting, or business systems environment
- Experience researching, data gathering and reporting; using databases such as SMP, Gartner, Forrester
- In-depth knowledge and experience of strategic sourcing processes
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to drive change in a global organization with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical abilities and in-depth knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong financial and statistical analysis skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), proficiency in Purchase-to-pay tools (e.g. Ariba, Emptoris, Oracle)
- Excellent skills in English, both verbally, in writing (communication, reports, presentations)
- Global Experience within the professional services industry
- Exceptional drive to support others and always willing to "go that extra mile"
- Able to perform well in a fast-paced, deadline driven and service oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with many different people, on different tasks in parallel
- Service-oriented, anticipates the needs of others and work proactively to seek opportunities to support others
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to set priorities, attention to details and is tenacious with follow-ups
- Convey a strong positive personal and professional image with excellent standards of professional behavior and ethics
- Team player, highly motivated, energetic, resourceful and friendly
- Timely, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Demonstrates accountability and ownership
- Demonstrates a concise and effective style in oral and written communication
- Demonstrates good judgment and reaches sound conclusions
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with BCG’s values and culture
- Experience working successfully within a complex matrix structured organization is essential
- It is necessary to have the ability to understand and manage complex reporting relationships and incorporate international cultural dynamics when developing solutions