Business Analyst Research Analytics Tableau - - Deloitte
Deloitte as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Business Analyst Research Analytics Tableau jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Deloitte company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Business Analyst- Global Tax and Legal Office Clients & Markets - Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
We are looking for you if you are an individual with a flair for analyses and reporting. The primary role would be to support the DTTL Global Tax & Legal Clients & Markets team and liaise with the DTTL Global Client Intelligence (GCI) team, in order to assist in understanding and supporting Deloitte’s Global Tax revenue reporting and analysis. This individual will primarily be involved in the ongoing analysis of programs and processes, addressing questions relating to client information, identifying service opportunities, and facilitating reporting of GCI tax revenue and white space data.
Work you’ll do
The key job responsibilities include the following:
- Client revenue & operational analysis, and research
- Develop, manage and maintain client-specific revenue reporting for leadership and consolidated white space reporting for Global and Regional Tax & Legal Leadership
- Work to innovate our current financial reporting and analysis, adding business intelligence and greater value to support the needs of our constituents.
- Scrutinize data requests from leaders and provide the required information to them in the most effective manner
- Document reporting activity through presentations and Excel summary reports
- Client program and cross-border pursuit support
- Overall management and maintenance of specified Global Tax & Legal client target lists and GLTP distribution lists
- Support for other client program initiatives related to Industry and specific Service Lines with relevant research and analysis
Shift Timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
The Global Tax & Legal Clients & Markets team imparts As One across the global tax & legal network by building consistent structures and processes, and by providing guidance to the broader tax & legal network in an effort to achieve borderless tax & legal client service. They provide the global network of Tax & Legal C&M organizations with globally consistent client development best-practices and supporting tools and resources for our Global Lead Tax Partners (GLTPs) and their teams. We support revenue growth by working directly with GLTPs and teams to create and implement client growth and development strategies on strategic accounts. Our involvement helps Tax leaders and GLTPs grow the Deloitte footprint across geographies and through multiple service lines with their clients.
- 2-4 years’ experience as a business data analyst/coordinator in one or several enabling reporting systems associated with Practice Management, Engagement Management, Financial Management, CRM and Client Management.
- Experience in delivery of high quality and complex Tableau reports and advanced BI Visualizations.
- Mastery of Excel including pivot tables (knowledge of macro & VBA is an added advantage)
- Highly proficient in other MS products: PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Understanding of revenue/pipeline cycle management a plus
- Superior written and verbal communication: strong, clear, concise writing is critically important in this role
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment, which includes virtual teams
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning centre in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E17HUANASP- DTAXBA