Solution Architect Contact Center - Mumbai - Cisco
Cisco as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Solution Architect Contact Center jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Cisco company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
What You'll Do:
Routinely assists Cisco sales and account teams in presales, scoping and effort estimation
· Lead the transition from presales to project implementation for converted sales opportunities
· In coordination with Project Manager, work closely with various business and IT stakeholders of the end customer to effectively manageproject startup / scoping activities
· Lead design and customer business requirements gathering and validation
· Lead application discovery sessions and requirements validation. Build Customer Requirements Documentation
· Build High Level Design document from Customer Requirements Documentation.
Who You'll Work with:
Cisco Advanced Services play a key role in preparing customers to absorb new technology solutions that help achieve their business goals. The collaboration Innovation and Delivery Team is a part of the Cisco AS organization and is responsible for customer advocacy and all service delivery. The Cisco AS team performs many tasks that include plan and design services, optimization services and acts as a liaison with the business units. The IDT is responsible for end to end project delivery
Who You Are:
1. Knowledge and a minimum demonstrated design/architecting experience of between 12 to 16 years in Contact Centre
2. Industry experience with at least 6 to 7 years of that on Cisco Unified Contact Centre systems( remaining experiences can be in areas of specialization such as Avaya, Genesys, Nortel etc)
3. Have a solid understanding of overall Contact Centre architecture and operations.
4. Must have consultative experience and possess the ability to facilitate discovery sessions with an emphasis on understanding Business requirements and transforming them into technical deliverables
5. Ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of action in project lifecycle delivery
6. Excellent communication skills are required to build effective relationships with customers
7. Candidates with experience working on large scale contact centre projects in service provider environments will be preferred
Contact Centre Specific Skillsets
· Experienced in designing, and building Cisco UCCE 9.x to 10.x systems
· Exposure to / Experienced in PCCE / UCCX solutions
· CUBE and IMS / SBC integration experience using one or more of the following products: CUBE-SP, ACME Audiocodes, Huawei, Mavenir
· Experienced in CVP and IVR system & application implementation
· CUIC and CVP report development or implementation experience
· Finesse, CTIOS and REST based CTI integration experience
· Implementation experience of Cisco Outbound Dialer using both SIP & TDM gateways
· Experienced in implementing omni-channel solutions using Cisco CIM, EIM, WIM and Social Miner
· Exposure to third party Outbound campaign management tools desired, but not mandatory
· Working knowledge of Cisco UCS and other blade server architecture
· Working knowledge of Cisco networking technologies
· Exposure to CUCM, IP Telephony architectures
· Exposure to Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution Architecture is desired, but not mandatory
· Exposure to enterprise CRM systems such as Siebel, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, MS Dynamics, CRMNow, and Amdocs
· Exposure to contact centre systems integration through Middleware such as IBM WebSphere, IBM WebSphere MQ, TIBCO
· Relational databases such as MS SQL Server, including query scripts and form-based queries
· General familiarity with PC & Microsoft environments, including Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 & 2012
Additional Desired Experience
1. CCIE Collaboration
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.