Frontend Designer - Mumbai - Capgemini
Capgemini as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Frontend Designer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Capgemini company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Role: Frontend Designer/UI
Experience: 3-5 years
Graduate / post graduate in design from a reputed fine arts college or institution
Skill Set: Web UI , web design, CorelDraw, Photoshop;
- Ability to work in Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator, InDesign, to develop creative for Websites, applications and other online user interfaces.
- Good knowledge of Web UI best practices, responsive web design is essential.
- Experience working in new design thinking styles like layout design, fonts, data-visualization, icons, etc. Should have an artistic and design viewpoint in life.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and Java script
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site map to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Ability to develop design solutions in close interaction with the web programming & software development team.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that brings simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Upto date with latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Person open to working in a start-up environment; hard working and ready to meet client deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office (e.g. word, power point & excel)