Business Analyst Intelligence - Bangalore - Vmware
Vmware as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Business Analyst Intelligence jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vmware company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Our BI team is looking for customer-oriented, analytical and driven individuals. VMware has a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment and will require flexibility to roll up sleeves to participate in various roles to deliver success!
The Business Analyst will be a part of the BI Competency team for VMware, mainly responsible for working with key business customers and IT teams to deliver new SAP Business Intelligence solutions to support VMware’s growing business with optimized systems/processes.
The role will be responsible for supporting Global teams working with colleagues and stakeholders who are spread across different GEO’s such as Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. The position requires the Business Analyst to be a self-starter with good project / program management, analytical, and training skills who is comfortable working with distributed teams, at all levels of the organization without direct management oversight.
Responsibilities & Scope
• Deliver reporting utilizing our BI tools (including SAP BOBJ and Tableau) to successfully transition and transform current state reporting to improved analytic capabilities, effectively drive and improve the self-service model in the business
• Develop expertise on business processes, life-cycles, and data drivers to recommend BI solutions and drive requirement discussions
• Collaborate on the definition of KPIs and metrics to monitor and run the business
• Prototype reports and dashboards to get users engaged and excited about BI solutions
• Create in-depth business requirements across a variety of business functions, such as Finance, Sales, Professional Services, Global Support, Marketing, HR, and Legal
• Perform current state to future state detailed impact analysis activities to provide input to BI data migration strategy and recommended end state solution
• Partner closely with IT teams on functional requirements and design to drive successful end state solutions and user experiences
• Perform QA activities to validate requirements are being met through front end solutions, data model verification, and source to target mapping.
• Support communication, training, and documentation to enable successful user adoption and extended team member readiness
• Take up relevant Industry certifications, for example CBIP certification on Data Warehousing, Information Systems, Data Analysis and Design, Data Integration
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 4-8 years of experience in Business Analysis, Requirements Development, and BI tool solutions implementation
• Proficient in SQL and build dashboards using BI tools like Tableau, OBIEE or BOBJ.
• Good data analysis skills required to investigate data issues in reports and dashboards to find the root cause and provide solutions.
• Good understanding of DWH concepts and BI project life cycle.
• Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Understanding of the primary business functions in a Software organization, such as Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Renewals, Customer Advocacy, and Global Support. Implementation of Business Intelligence solutions for these areas
• Clear, professional, and concise communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills.
• Must have combination of good communication skills (including presentation skills) and technical skills
• Must be able to use consultative approach and persuasive communication with stakeholders
• Ability to take initiative and to set priorities independently
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree in technology or equivalent required