Ind Team Member Proc - Noida - Aon
Aon as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Ind Team Member Proc jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Aon company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 66,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world's best broker, best insurance intermediary, best reinsurance captives manager, and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources. Visit aon.com for more information on Aon and www.aon.com/manchester united to learn about Aon’s global partnership with Manchester United.
Aon is looking for a Team Member (New co)
You will help empower results for our client by processing and/or auditing Benefits / HR transactions in a timely and accurate manner. You will work with the Subject Matter Expert and manager to identify issues, opportunities for improvement and recommend / implement solutions for various clients.
Your Impact as a Team Member
- Timely completion of the task, Inventory management and ongoing quality service delivery of the task assigned.
- Complying to all Data Security and Code of Conduct standards, MIS, internal guidelines and following customer concern matrix
- Carrying out data entry and rule based entry for processes and performing simple process calculations
- Graduate with Bachelor’s Degree (Except Btech / BE/ LLB/ B.ED /BSc (IT)/BCA/MCA OR regular MBA)
- 6 months - 2 years’ work experience in back office or similar transaction processing
- Good computer operating skills required (MS- Office Applications) with typing Speed of Minimum 25 WPM with 90% Accuracy
- You should demonstrate good written & verbal communication
- Previous experience from Outsourcing and possessing good social skills
- Flexibility to work in 24*5 shift environment
- Flexibility to occasionally extend work hours to meet business needs
- Flexibility to move across client teams
- Willingness to sign a service agreement before every overseas travel /assignment
We offer you:
- Attractive Reward and recognition program celebrating successes and achievements
- Frequent training and development opportunities to acquire and enhance new skills
- Fun workplace where people bond and stay motivated
- Career opportunities that are quick and offers varied exposure