Marketing Manager - Bangalore - Accenture
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Marketing Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
Manager level practitioner/program manager role within the India GU integrated marketing & communications team, where the individual will have responsibility for running programs and campaigns for Accenture in India and from India targeting primary audience segments covering:
2. Accenture Leadership
3. Client Account Leads
4. Delivery MDs
o The role will drive and be responsible for the planning, development, implementation, monitoring and metrics reporting of integrated marketing programs focused on Automation and the automation platform "Accenture my Wizard" that will have local and global reach specifically targeted to either (or a mix) of audience mentioned above:
- Position Mandate Program planning and management for marketing, working with Accenture leadership responsible for automation strategy, development and deployment of automation platforms. To shape messaging and positioning.
o Planning and implementation of a market facing plan to position Accenture's capabilities in Automation - as a leader. This would include working with media & analyst relations, application services sales teams.
o In this role the incumbent will report into India GU Senior Manager/Associate Director for Integrated Marketing & communications.
- Position Skills & Capabilities Strong skills in marketing programs development and campaign management.
o Collaborative attitude to work effectively across internal groups, and external vendors to drive projects forward.
o Insight to continually move marketing programs to the next level, keeping organization’s positioning ahead of the market.
o Will need to work with cross-function marketing teams, marketing shared services and agency resources for executing campaigns
- Position Qualifications Work Experience: Between 12 to 15 years in integrated marketing and communications, advertising strategic planning and execution, digital marketing planning and execution, and/or corporate communications in any Tier 1 IT and ITEs company
o Masters in Management with specialization in Marketing
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
- The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
- You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
- Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.