Executive Marketing Sales - New Delhi - Vatech India
Vatech India as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Executive Marketing Sales jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vatech India company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We are looking for Inside Sales & Marketing Specialist - responsible for coordinating marketing activities.
The job scope involves handling the ongoing Marketing processes - beginning from implementing strategies effectively – both Online & Offline. How to integrate the activities and make them result oriented by prospecting, creating need, identification of support, organizing events & demo, proposals, follow up and most importantly follow the, closures and proper report generation.
Key Responsibilities : -
- Be thorough about the company’s corporate & product presentations and clearly understand the need & ways to pull target audience
- Understand the mindset of Target Audience and create a need for our products by showcasing the benefits.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and maintaining excellent business relations.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Organise new demos and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Enhance and Manage the Leads/Prospects/Customers.
- Assist in Promotional, Lead generation and Opportunity Management activities.
- Ensuring that the requirements of the prospects/clients are met.
- Gathering market and customer information and Take references from existing clients to grow database.
- Young, Dynamic, Enthusiastic in Client Interaction.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Identifying additional ways to increase brand awareness while suggesting personal inputs.
- Coordinate with the Teams to ensure the effective reach of the communication.
- Experience in Sales & Marketing function is a must
- Coordination within Departments and Customers is important
- Excellent in Communication Skills to effectively communicate with Target Audience
- Ability and willingness to travel should be comfortable in driving
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics is mandatory