Engineer Production Support Management - Gurgaon - Colt Technology Services
Colt Technology Services as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Engineer Production Support Management jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Colt Technology Services company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
At Colt we are changing the perception of our business and industry sector. As part of this transformation we are growing new services and teams to facilitate and drive the business to the next level.
Colt provides world-class network and communications services to information-intensive businesses across Europe, Asia and North America. With local market understanding and global reach - Colt is big enough to deliver and small enough to care.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing techno-functional 2nd Line support and resolution on different problems raised by internal and external customers/users, with project enhancements capabilities for all operational support systems including APT, EIP, NTQR, Impact Engine, IPSA and configuration tools coming under OSS Tools stream used within Colt Operations.
This position also troubleshoots and restores technical service and equipment issues by analysing, identifying, and diagnosing faults and symptoms using established processes, scripts, and procedures; helps identify and analyse problem causes, patterns, and trends; recommends corrective action where appropriate.
- Monitoring & managing for resolution within SLA the IT Incidents/Service Request queue
- Liaise with cross functional team integrated with APT, EIP, NTQR, IPSA , Test Engine , Test Adaptor , Service Status tool and other configuration tools during BAU support
- Debugging reported issues and providing resolutions to internal and external customers/users
- Responsible for test and update documentation of new enhancements
- Deployment and release of enhancements on production environment
- Provide production support for Colt user community on shift rotation basis covering 4:00 - 18:00 HRS GMT
- System health checks monitoring & controlling
- Other checks as listed on the daily checklist
- Analyse activation & provisioning related issues reported by users
- With reference to system documentation, investigate error and determine the most appropriate solution
- Advising user of the reason for the issue they are reporting and where appropriate, how it can be avoided
- Implement agreed solution with user and appropriate key users
- Liaise with integrated cross functional teams to ensure the impacts of planned changes on integrated applications
- Prepare, submit and represent APT, EIP, NTQR, IPSA and Configuration Tools Change Requests
- Post implementation health checks
- To be able to use, monitor and resolve all incidents assigned to the Support Group within the agreed SLA’s
- To action daily checklist tasks to ensure systems automation and exception queues are cleared accordingly
- To review and continually monitor new issues, identify support trends and identify potential configuration solutions
- To support regular project releases and infrastructure upgrades
- To maintain and support the APT, EIP, NTQR, IPSA , Test Adaptor , Test Engine, Service Status tool environment model - tasks include the following activities (environment refreshes and environment health checks)
- Ability to produce documentation and sign off relating to support issues
- Should aware OSS process and terminologies.
- Java, J2EE concepts with experience in Web methods, ORM (Hibernate), UDDI and JMS components
- Databases Oracle , MySQL
- Cisco, Juniper Router, Switches knowledge.
- Should be aware of common network terminologies
- Should have hands on experience of Solaris/Linux/Windows OS platform.
- Excellent Client interaction, communication and Documentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Should be familiar with Incident handling, Change Management & project management processes.
- Should be familiar with standard practice like ITIL , SDLC.
- Must be highly customer focused and understand the customer’s service requirements
- Experience of problem analysis and resolution
- Self-control under pressure
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Pension and insurance options
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
- Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers