Reporting Analyst - Pune - Syngenta
Syngenta as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Reporting Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Syngenta company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
IS Reporting Analyst
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
- Accountable for design, development and delivery of Analytics for senior stakeholder’s consumption. The role includes cross functional management.
- Design and implement data models to perform various analyses for anomalies detection, quality control and performance evaluation.
- Providing Dashboards and KPI reports demonstrating performance periodically.
- Respond and deliver ad-hoc requests for information and analysis.
- Presentation of concise data / trends / graphs to ensure user experience.
- Develop and streamline existing reporting process.
- Ensure corroborative analytics and drive opportunities for standardization.
- Continue to improve the report delivery process.
- Design, develop and maintain analytics environment (Database, ETL and Analytics Portal)
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- 5-7 years development experience in Reporting and Analytics in QlikView. Total industry experience 8-12 years.
- Domain Knowledge of ITSM/ITIL reporting.
- Strong technical background with MS Excel, SQL (MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL) and Enterprise reporting applications such as QlikView 11.
- Understands existing and emerging reporting applications and technologies.
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
- Familiarity with SAP BusinessObjects 4.x (Universe Designer, Web Intelligence, Dashboard Designer)
- ITIL Foundation Certification.
- Demonstrates confidence and flexibility by adapting communication style to the demands of the audience, the content and the situation
- Ability to research best practices, frameworks, industry challenges and opportunities. Actively participates in the development of specialist areas of interest.
- Computer science/Information Technology engineering or technical related degree.
Job Location: Pune
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Primary Location : IND-Maharashtra-Pune
Work Locations : INR
Job : IS Operations