Logistics Executive - Kolkata - Unilever
Unilever as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Logistics Executive jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Unilever company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine.
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
- 1 DCSE has to look after minimum 1 to maximum 3 DCs
- Drive safety behaviour at depot, ensure required safety audits are carried out and adequate actions are taken for making the place non-hazardous.
- Monitor and ensure legal compliance at the depot location
- Ensure Quality is followed, review Quality pillars and ensure that the Quality is a culture in warehouse and is inbuilt into the system & conduct Quality audits
- Drive customer service and ensure depot CCF, Delivery On Time & Invoice accuracy
- Ensure customer complaint resolution happens within 24 hours
JOB SUMMARY (JOB DESCRIPTION)
- Weekly customer engagement and actions based on the same towards customer delight
- Operations Review Meetings with field force/depot and timely resolution of issues and grievances.
- Complete analysis of infra requirements including docks, space, manpower, labour and vehicles, its maintenance and upgradation.
- Reviewing the manpower structure of depots and providing training to the depot staff.
- Drive Space & Labour productivity at depot
- Ensure PDP redesign based on depot volumes and new stockiest appointments/ consolidations.
KEY REQUIREMENTS (EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS)
- Monitoring transit time for deliveries to stockiest and reviewing alternate methodologies of distribution. Ensuring 100% on time deliveries to the customers.
- Review DC controls regularly, check functioning of commercial controls and train/guide depots on compliance with commercial controls.
- Drive Customer service innovations along with depot