Consultant - - Deloitte
Deloitte as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Consultant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Deloitte company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Consultant – UK Technology Management Consulting
Do you have a passion to work for U.K.-based clients of Deloitte Tax and document business requirements, recommending business priorities and advising business on options, risks and costs versus benefits of various solutions ? Are you ready to take the next step in your career by reviewing business requirements and facilitate the solution design with the architecture? Are you ready to fulfill your potential and want to have a significant impact to global initiatives? If the answer to all of the above is “Yes,” come join us!
Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited commenced operations in June 2004. Since then, nearly all of the Deloitte Tax LLP (“Deloitte Tax”) U.S. service lines and regions have obtained support through Deloitte Tax in India. Deloitte Tax in India offers you opportunities to learn and support practice U.S. taxation, a much sought-after career option. In recent years, member firms, such as Australia, Belgium, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, etc. have obtained support in their tax related practice through the Deloitte Tax in India.
At Deloitte, we are leading clients through the tax transformation taking place in the marketplace. We offer a broad range of fully integrated tax services and add greater impact to clients by combining technology and tax technical resources to uncover insights and smarter solutions for navigating an increasingly complex global environment.
Work you’ll do
The candidate will serve as the conduit between the customer community and the software development team and will remain involved throughout the entire software development life cycle. Upon establishment of the requirements baseline, the focus is shifted towards the management of the requirements specification and verifying the fulfilment of all requirements during the design, development and testing phases. In summary, the candidate will participate in a high energy team working in all phases of the software development lifecycle to ensure successful product delivery.
To list some of key responsibilities: -
- Identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities and advising business on options, risks and costs versus benefits of various solutions
- Compile all elicitation results and analyze requirements to help determine the best solution
- Facilitate the solution design with the architecture & development team
- Contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews
- Identify and communicate risks to delivering solutions on time
- Validate that the solution design meets business and functional requirements
- Develop specifications, functional impacts and prototypes to further illustrate the business need.
- Provide relevant test scenarios for Support defect triage process
- Execute test scenarios
- Independently drive the test effort for the project
- Document and track defects to closure
The Deloitte UK team based in Hyderabad specializes in three core areas: UK corporation tax return preparation, electronic tagging and review of UK statutory financial statements, and governance and other support work for global tax outsourcing projects. On taking up a position with the UK team you will have the opportunity to focus on at least two of these core specialisms.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India .
Deloitte supports your progression through a well-defined career path by providing challenging assignments, mentoring, and targeted trainings. Recent post graduates begin as a tax consultant. The career path from there is to senior tax consultant, then manager, senior manager and onto a path to director or partner or principal.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Qualifications and Experience
- Full time Bachelor’s in Engineering OR Master’s in Business Administration from reputed university
- 2-4 years of experience in business process reengineering and business modeling concepts
- Basic knowledge of data principles and concepts to support data quality, validation and ownership
- Ability to work with vendors and internal organization to define specific product roadmap(s)
- Ability to contribute and consult design activities and applies some application design techniques;
- Ability to leverages design activities for cross–functional purposes
- Basic understanding of the principles used in determining ease of use and workflow of a product; Contributes to the evaluation of product usability
- Experience in writing detailed and accurate test cases, test scripts, and test results
- Understanding of the principles used in eliciting and analyzing client needs; Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and ability to leverages that knowledge to conduct associated activities
- Experience of performing hands-on testing (both script based and exploratory)
- Experience of testing methodologies and end to end testing
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and Power Point)
- Understanding of direction of technology and software development
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and writing skills
Shift Timings: 11 AM to 8 PM IST 2 PM to 11 PM IST