Analyst Gps India - Gurgaon - Blackrock
Blackrock as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Analyst Gps India jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Blackrock company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Technology & Operations
Business Operations is responsible for the development of the firm's operating infrastructure to support BlackRock's investment businesses worldwide. Business Operations establishes and coordinates operational procedures internally and externally with clients, custodians, prime brokers, T/A’s, broker-dealers and other vendors and is responsible for managing BlackRock's broker-dealer and service provider relationships.
BlackRock’s Global Provider Strategy (“GPS”) team is responsible for leveraging BlackRock’s scale, industry knowledge, and risk management capabilities to build and expand partnerships with leading financial institutions, market data and index providers achieving the delivery of high quality service to our firm’s clients. To achieve each of these goals, GPS develops and implements a forward looking provider strategy designed to increase operational efficiency, provide risk and cost transparency, and provide flexibility as our business evolves, leading to an enhanced client experience. To manage our relationships, GPS executes a global provider governance model that combines quantitative and qualitative components, encompasses a consistent engagement program between BlackRock and our partners, mitigates operational risks, and sets parameters for the selection of new partners.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong operational and/or governance background within financial services or industry related experience. This individual will be accountable for interfacing with internal stakeholders at all levels across different business groups. Additionally the successful candidate will be highly organized, resourceful, detail oriented with excellent verbal and written English skills and have experience working with different teams and manage stakeholder’s expectation, constituents located outside of India including United States, UK and Asia.
- • Timely completion of all GPS India responsibilities including, but not limited to data analytics, fee modeling, invoice processing, reporting, information collection and
- Monthly capture of invoice data, integrity review and validation checks
- Maintain commercial models and driver data for providers, maintain and works with finance to forecast BlackRock spend
- Maintain executive summaries for our strategic providers
- Reporting: Metrics reporting, data updates, draft creation, executive summary maintenance
- Maintain platform(s) used to support sourcing activity. Work closely with deal owners to ensure all relevant deal materials are current and accurately reflect robust due diligence.
- Strong understanding of contract terms and ability to explain the practical applications of such contract terms.
- Additional responsibilities related to provider management as appropriate
- Work collaboratively with team members supporting strategy, analysis, reporting, and contract administration.
- Constantly evaluate systems, processes and procedures for inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ad-hoc projects and initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Finance or similar field required, advanced degree preferred
- At least 3+ years’ experience in a fast-paced, financial services environment.
- Relevant experience required with governance regulatory requirements or have understanding of service agreements. Knowledge of MSAs, SOWs and SLAs across multiple spend categories, specifically: Asset Servicing/Market Data/Index would be helpful.
- Ability to work under pressure & able to manage large volume of tasks within specific timeframes, with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness in work.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills – as evidenced by examples that demonstrate an ability to influence others through oral and written communication.
- Analytical ability to synthesize information and summarize issues. Attention to detail and ability to prioritize the most critical business issues