Dsit Mcc Mdt Net Developer - - Shell
Shell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Dsit Mcc Mdt Net Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Shell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Purpose :
The primary responsibility of the MCC MDT and Misc .NET app Business Analyst (BA) is to serve as the application & functional expert on the business processes, systems and data in the MCC Master Data Tools and .NET application area. The BA will perform business analysis and execute change activities, this will include both project work and sustain and improvement enhancements. The BA will work alongside Project Managers, developers, and other BAs to provide IT solutions and support to meet their business needs.
- Assist with tracking and reporting progress around Application Change Requests (ACR’s).
- Develop requirements documents for change requests (fault resolution and enhancements) and ensure completeness and business sign off.
- Provide Level 2 and Level 3 support in conjunction with ITSO/SOM.
- Participate in deployment related activities for bundle releases, including cutover planning and execution.
- Participate in project activities as funded.
- Develop, change and implement system health checks. Work with business users on health check results to drive root cause analysis.
- The Trading business is very dynamic and solutions provided to the business have significant impact to the bottom line. The BA must be able to interact directly with the business in a demanding environment and deliver solutions with agility and flexibility.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders and deliver practical solutions taking multiple agendas into account
- Capacity to manage complex interfaces across organizational and geographic boundaries in both the Project team and the service delivery teams. This requires the capability to manage multiple tasks and have the ability to network / influence to achieve results.
- Candidate should be well versed in both the functional and technical aspects of the Endur solution, as well as the underlying business processes supported. They will serve as the key Subject Matter Expert (SME) on areas related to system changes or complex problem resolution.
Competencies & Qualifications:
- A professional certification e.g. IIBA certification (CCBA/CBAP) or PMI-PBA is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, rapidly changing environment
- Strong engagement skills, working with senior leaders on regular basis
- Need for strong team-working skills in a virtual environment;
- Ability to effectively engage a virtual team of leaders located in different geographies
- Ability to respond to organizational and environmental changes that impact projects.
- Awareness of software testing principles.
- Must have strong analytical aptitude and be able to analyse complex problems / requirements and be able to define functionally advanced IT solutions
- Must have a process oriented aptitude
- Ability to self-start and direct efforts based on high-level business objectives yet seek guidance as necessary.
- Ability to act as a focal point for a specialized area (technical or business); able to lead teams while managing multiple competing priorities.
- Experience in business analyses, business IT change management, IT project management, preferably within Shell context
- Familiar with a range of analysis, modelling, and design methods; has broad current knowledge of IT standards, applications, and trends
- Ability to take a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and pay close attention to detail.
- Experienced in communicating and partnering with stakeholders across cultures and at all organizations, singly and in groups
- Has a comprehensive understanding of business process improvement, benefit and risk management, and software testing and of all testing events throughout the development lifecycle.
- Takes a systematic and analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail
- Broad knowledge of IT, knowledge of the technology landscape including current developments and the most commonly available products.
- Comprehensive understanding of business process improvement, benefit and risk management.