Delivery Manager Oracle - Hyderabad - Keste
Keste as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Delivery Manager Oracle jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Keste company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- In a typical enterprise setting to support technical delivery teams of Oracle Cloud, Webcenter, Oracle SOA, Fusion Middleware, Oracle CPQ team management, and ERP Systems and many times there are technology initiatives that aim to seamlessly bridge the work-flows and data flows.
- The Delivery Manager will have an overview of setting up and managing delivery capabilities that involve such inter-connected initiatives.
- Overall 12+ years of Experience in managing delivery of projects for an Enterprise customer on Oracle technologies.
- Strong and varied background in leading teams working on Enterprise Tools like Oracle Webcenter, SOA/BPM and Middleware technologies.
- Self-starter with initiative to proactively identify and act upon opportunities creating direction and vision for the team.
- Handling hiring and resource allocation with efficiency for a dynamic delivery environment.
- Proven ability to work effectively and achieve results across functional areas in a work environment with a high rate of change
- Attending meetings to discuss and develop understanding of software requirements with both new and existing clients.
- Allocate software development resources appropriately to ensure projects are completed in the most efficient and timely manner to the highest quality.
- Establish, adopt, and enhance (as needed) effective processes, practices, tools and standards for development, delivery, and communication
- Lead a team of software developers, leads and Architects by reviewing current work to maintain and improve upon quality standards and implementing KPI (key performance indicators) measures to provide a more structured and organized approach to the Software Development team.
Oracle Webcenter (including SOA/BPM) is a must. Oracle EBS, Oracle Technology Infrastructure management, CPQ cloud exposure in addition will be an advantage.
Required Experience Requirements:
- Overall 12+ years with experience of working as a Manager/ Senior Manager
- Experience with Oracle Webcenter (including SOA/BPM) is a must. Oracle EBS, Oracle Technology Infrastructure management, CPQ cloud exposure in addition will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with other teams across the organization and globally with the stakeholders.
- Proven Hiring and resource allocation experience and work closely with the enabling functions.
- Experience in implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to effective manage multiple, concurrent initiatives and drive projects to completion.
- Demonstrated proficiency in preparing client documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, supervise and develop employees.
- P&L exposure is a plus.