Head Quality Fmcg - Gurgaon - Michael Page
Michael Page as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Head Quality Fmcg jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Michael Page company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Excellent opportunity to lead the Corporate QA function for a global company
Job Description Reporting to the VP , you will be responsible for:
- Develop analytical methods, validation and verification of QA test methods to ensure optimization improvements
- Ensuring chemical, microbiological and physical testing of various products to ensure compliance to company standards
- Evaluate the defined specifications and provide recommendations in order to ensure that they are adequate to meet the quality standards
- Driving all strategic QA initiatives from a systems and process perspective across the company
- Leading and supporting investigation efforts, identifying the root cause of deviations, and suggesting corrective measures
- Mentoring, coaching and supporting the QA team in the company
The Successful Applicant You will be a PG (MSc/MTech) with around 15 years of experience in QA functions in the FMCG/Pharma industry . The client is looking for someone with the experience of chemistry/microbiology principles, managing complex set ups, and a team. You will have excellent communication/interpersonal skills, and the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.
What's on Offer In addition to an attractive salary, you will have the chance to work with a global FMCG company offering excellent career progression opportunities.
Quote job ref: 3930058
Sector: Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector: Supply Chain Management
Industry: FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
Contract Type: Permanent