Software Development Manager Cad Cloud - Pune - Autodesk
Autodesk as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Development Manager Cad Cloud jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Autodesk company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Software Development Manager CAD & Cloud
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything. For more information and open positions visit autodesk.com/careers.
- Manage a team of software developers and QA engineers.
- Own your team’s technical strategy and roadmap in close collaboration with other engineering and product managers.
- Work with your team to help understand requirements, evaluate new features and architecture and help drive decisions.
- Build collaborative partnerships with software architects, technical leads and key individuals within other functional organizations and product teams.
- Build and foster a high-performance culture, mentor team members and provide your team with the tools and motivation to make things happen.
- Occasionally roll up your sleeves and write some code too.
- Keeping the whole infrastructure and product in mind and collaborate with multiple teams across Geos ensuring timely delivery.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, from premier institutes.
- 7 - 10 years of experience working on CAD/3D/Geometry and Cloud technology.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience writing code on various technology including CAD and Cloud.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in managing a team of software engineers.
- Strong understanding of OOAD concepts.
- Strong experience with development of commercial CAD tools, modern world-class cloud services and web applications.
- Experience with Scrum and agile development processes and methodologies.
- Proven ability to collaborate with remote and international teams.
- Proactive, quick decision maker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working with remote teams with flexible schedules.