Developer Qlikview - Mumbai - Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Developer Qlikview jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Morgan Stanley company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The successful candidate will be strong in Visual Analytics providing excellent service and quality solutions in the development, enhancement and maintenance of User Interface and Business Intelligence Packages. Any exposure to data exploration, data mining and predictive analytics is a plus. Must have passion for creating powerful and visually aesthetic dashboards.
The successful candidate will work with global teams spread across New York, Montreal and India and will be accountable for
- Interact with Business users and understand their requirements from a data analytics, visualization and UI/UX perspective.
- Design, develop and support interactive Qlikview Dashboard reports, with different data sources.
- Recommend dashboards per Qlikview visualization features and the business requirements.
- Deliver reports to Business team in a timely manner.
- Communicate and work proactively with existing ETL, EDW, QA and QV development teams to complete the required dashboards.
- Provide support for the resolution of all reporting issues escalated by the Support Operations Team post-implementation.
- Working with global development team to have designs implemented, tested, productionized and present to user groups
- Influencing decisions with divisional partners, internal teams, senior management, and external partners.
- Collaborate with the team to define the information architecture, advocating interaction design best practices with a focus on consistency and usability
- 3 - 4 years of professional experience in building dashboards, scorecards using Qlikview.
- Hands-on professional with thorough knowledge of scripting, data source integration
- Full understanding of the processes of data quality, data cleansing and data transformation
- Ability to write complicated yet efficient SQL queries and stored procedures
- Knowledge on QlikView server architecture and building qvd?s and qvw?s applying business rules and data validations
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in scorecards, KPIs, reports & dashboards
- Comfortable in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Knowledge of formal database architecture and design. Good SQL experience (preferably DB2)
- Visualization and UX experience
- Ability to challenge status-quo through identification of key business requirements and addressing through innovative data-visualization solutions.
- Ability to effectively interact with, present information to, and respond to questions from all levels of the organization and partners.
- Ability to communicate complex analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Comfortable with ambiguity, creative thinking and leading change
- Financial Services experience will be a strong plus
- Ability to research and troubleshoot technical problems