Junior Swift Designer - Pune - Barclays
Barclays as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Junior Swift Designer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Barclays company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way.
With over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 50 countries and employs approximately 140,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
About Barclays Corporate & Information
Barclays Corporate & International is a diversified transatlantic business comprising our corporate banking franchise, which is market leading in the UK with strong international growth opportunities, our top-tier investment bank, a strong and growing US and international cards business, our international wealth offering, and leading payments capability through both corporate banking and the Barclaycard merchant acquiring expertise. Barclays Corporate & International has scale in wholesale banking and consumer lending, strength in our key markets, excellent growth potential, and good balance in its revenue streams, delivering further resilience and diversification.
Overall job purpose of this - The role holder is a SWIFT designer in the SWIFT Design team.
The SWIFT design team is the application owner of the global SWIFT infrastructure in the bank. The SWIFT infrastructure provides real-time financial messaging gateway service for the group (PCB, Investment Bank, Barclayscard and Africa). Every day it sends & receives 900K - 1 million financial messages to & from external financial institutions via SWIFT at the total value of over 500 billion pounds. It is truly a business-critical service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The role holder is responsible for analysis and design of a change to the global infrastructure. In a typical day, s/he receives requirements from the business / another technical team, clarifies them, and translates to the application design. For a complicated change, the role holder sometimes needs to produce Technical Feasibility Study, outlining the solution options and the pros and cons with recommendation. After the design is completed, s/he provides testing support and live implementation support, including ad-hoc queries, and defect fixing etc.
- Risk and Control Objective - Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Barclays Operational Risk Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Standards
• The successful candidate will face up to the external stakeholders, provide analysis and design functionality to the wider SWIFT BTB team, and provides the guidance internally to the testing team and other component teams.
• Full SDLC experience
• General SWIFT knowledge including FIN, FileAct, InterAct, SAG/SNL, HSM, Webplatform / webstation, browse
• Good Understanding on one of the SWIFT gateway technology – STAR SMS or SAA.
• Strong communication skills and able to influence
• Strong analysis and problem-resolving skills
• Being confident and calm in front of pressures
• Able to work independently and also working in a team
• Good learner
• Exposure to SWIFT.com
• Understanding of one of e2e messages flows – payments, trade or security etc.
Barclays Values and Diversity
Our common purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way. We’ll measure and reward our people, not just on commercial results, but on how they live our Values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship and bring them to life every day. To find out more about working at Barclays and the development opportunities we offer please visit our website www.barclays.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
You must meet the following eligibility criteria for Role:
- To apply for this role, upload a copy of your updated resume.
- Grade: BA4
- Location: BTCI
- Number of Open Positions: 1