Network Engineer - Pune - Qualys
Qualys as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Network Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Qualys company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Identification and resolution of hardware, software, or architectural issues in any of the networks supporting the Qualys global SaaS platform
- Analyzing systems errors or anomalies, as well as specific network performance issues and/or error messages, in order to ensure maximum uptime and service quality and assess trends that may ultimately result in degradation of service
- Formulating and implementing monitoring, policies, procedures and standards relating to network management
- Troubleshooting, in conjunction with our Customer Care, Development and Account Management teams Web, API and other system issues at a per-packet level
- Some travel will be required.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics.
- Ability to quickly master new network technologies.
- 3 + years direct experience required in the management and administration of network infrastructure - firewalls, routers, switches, load balancers, etc. - in a high-availability infrastructure on a 24x7x365 basis
- 3+ years’ experience with networking protocols (e.g., BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, STP, HSRP, VTP, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP required
- Experience with the use and implementation of enterprise monitoring and management software, such as SolarWinds, Nagios, Cacti, etc.
- Candidate must have extensive experience working in structured change management processes for highly available networks.
- Firewall/security experience (e.g., access control list (ACL) management, secure remote access, IDS/IPS, etc.)
- Experience in network traffic analysis and network-level forensics based on log events and packet capture data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, conducive to team development
- Experience in load balancer configuration, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Experience with multi-site routing, peering, and disaster recovery network architectures considered a plus
- Formal hardware training and/or certifications from one or more of the following vendors: Cisco Systems (CCNA, CCNP), Juniper Networks (JNCIA, JNCIS), Citrix, F5 Networks
- Perl and/or shell scripting considered a plus
Soft Skills & Non-Technical Qualities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and stay motivated
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong Problem Solving Abilities